Mon, 06 Sept|
CBT for Worry - Online Workshop
Worry is probably the most common anxiety that people struggle with, especially after the pandemic we have been through. Learn why we worry with this 90 minute workshop. offering you practical CBT tools to calm your mind and strategies to support your work or your own worry.
Time & Location
06 Sept 2021, 17:00 – 18:30
About The Event
From the Sarah D Rees.co.uk
A worrying anxious mind can be so debilitating and stop you from enjoying all you have that is going well in your life right now because you are so consumed with 'What if's and catastrophic scenarios. Worry is probably the most common anxiety that people struggle with, especially after the pandemic we have been through. Our minds are like muscles and worry might have been working out for a long time but you can retrain your mind to worry less and feel calm and content.
A 90 minute workshop suitable for Therapists and/or Clients.
With Sarah D Rees, Cognitive Behavioural Therapist.
- Understand why we worry and I'll provide an overview of the CBT model for worry
- Explore the different types of worry and how to work with them
- We will explore what maintains a worrying and anxious mind
- Learn how to manage uncertainty and settle catastrophic thinking
- Learn a range of practical tools and strategies to reduce your worry
- Get access to a range of information downloads, worksheets and guides
There will be plenty of time for questions at the end of the workshop and If you can't make the workshop live the recording will be sent out after. We look forward to seeing you there.
For more info or simply to book your place, visit Sarah D Rees.co.uk