Festive Open Days at City Lit - London
Time & Location
About The Event
Discover bright ideas this December at the City Lit open days - test out your New Year resolution ideas or get involved in the live festivities.
- Try something new during a taster course or workshop, from Art history to Arabic, Fairy tales to French, Singing to Stand-up comedy and much more…
- Embrace the unknown with a secret ‘Curious course’, the subject is kept under wraps until the moment you arrive.
- Or get in the spirit with a festive workshop including carols, calligraphy, wrap and decorations, bauble making, the history of Eggnog and more…
- Enjoy pop-up shops, open studios, exhibitions, live music and take a tour of the building
- Learn more about the choice of one-day tasters, short and long courses – available all year round in Covent Garden.
- Discount on courses for visitors on the day
What the City Lit open day visitors say
‘The teacher was full of energy and enthusiasm and I was asked to do something challenging and out of my comfort zone. I came away inspired and happy.’
‘The class has made me re-think some priorities in my life. I work in a pressurised environment and I really wanted to stretch the other side of my brain. The courses have inspired me to have a real long hard look at how I want to spend my time.’
‘Trying out something new without huge financial commitment. - excellent idea!’
To find out about disability support and adjustments for a range of support needs at the open days please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, we may need 2-3 weeks to put adjustments in place.
#trysomethingnew at City Lit - book your tickets here