Getting the most out of Supervision Workshops in Exeter
Time & Location
About The Event
Training from the Iron Mill College
Each Supervision workshop in Exeter is grounded in knowledge and personal experience of working in these areas and uses skills, exercises and creative tools to deepen insight.
These one day workshops will cover:
- Transferable skills from supervisor to supervisee to client
- Participants will gain knowledge that is research based, to inform their practice (whether new to supervision or an experienced supervisor)
- Awareness of the power of the supervisory alliance, and the relationship between supervisee and supervisor.
- Self-care – can be overlooked, taking care of self, whilst supporting others
- Ideas to support working creatively in supervision.
- Developing the Supervisory Alliance - 28 February 2020 (10.30 am - 4.00 pm) Suitable for all supervisors and those considering becoming a supervisor.
- Creativity in Supervision - 15 May 2020 (10.30 am - 4.00 pm) Suitable for those currently providing supervision
Who should attend?
Iron Mill College's CPD workshops are open to anyone who is interested in the subject matter, wants to develop their skills and expand their knowledge. It's suitable for professionals working in a health care setting, counsellors, student counsellors, psychotherapists, occupational therapists, case managers, social care workers and those in helping professions who work therapeutically with others.
For more detailed information and booking head to HERE