Self Care and Connection: Mini Retreat
Time & Location
About The Event
From the moment you step into the doors of the Cart Lodge you will know that you have stepped into somewhere special that not only caters for our needs, but also is both spacious and comfortable all rolled in to one.
You will be welcomed with a pot of tea and fresh snacks or indulge yourself with a homemade scone with jam and cream as you let go, inhale the deeply absorbing serenity and peace of the environment as it starts to cocoon you and then you will know that you have arrived.
We start with our permissions and intentions to gently allow this time to be solely about YOU
Gently soothing the heart wounds and knowing that it is ok to do so.
In this supportive environment, small enough to be safe and intimate and large enough to gain insights and wisdoms.
Giving you time for you as well as time to have deep discussions with like-minded hearts.
Time to reflect and discuss, with yourself as your focus, can often give you the insights and wisdoms that are already hold within you – deep down – this retreat just gives you the opportunity that’s been missing - allowing your thoughts to come to your conscious.
£385 pp for the weekend (3 nights stay). The retreat facilitates only 6 places.
- 3 nights lodging at the Cart Lodge (Bedrooms are shared two to a room and all are en-suite)
- Light nibbles on Friday evening
- Three delicious meals Saturday and Sunday
- Breakfast Monday
- All demonstrations and classes scheduled
- Your self made flower remedy for your personal journey support
- Class handouts and messages, along with handouts and supplies
- Your own designed room spray
- Pair of spa slippers for your stay
- Self care and connection journal
- Special gift at the end of the retreat!