Understanding Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACES)
Time & Location
About The Event
Training from the Kate Blakemore.com
Live training delivered online – Join experienced therapist, maternal mental health expert and CEO of Motherwell Cheshire for this inspiring workshop. All you need is a quiet place to watch, a computer or tablet and strong internet signal, the rest is easy: simply book your place HERE
About this training:
On completion of the day you will be able to:
- Understand what Adverse Childhood Experiences are.
- Understand the Brain Development in the Early Years.
- Understand the impact on adult hood after ACE
- Know what “Best Practice” support looks like.
- Look at therapeutic approaches to working with individuals who have been impacted by trauma.
- Have a chance to talk to someone with lived experience of child hood trauma.
Who is this course for?
Health professionals, Counsellors, social worker, family support workers, or any professionals involved with working with mums with social care involvement. This course will help provide a clearer understanding of the legal process and also how to work with the mums to engage and support them therapeutically.
For more information and booking head to Eventbrite HERE