An Introduction to Working With Couples
Time & Location
About The Event
What will I learn on this course?
- The differences between working with couples and individuals
- How to get started with your couple
- How to avoid being judge and juror
- How to work with hopelessness in the relationship
- How to facilitate connection between the couple
Theory is taken from Imago Relationship Therapy, Transactional Analysis and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.
Who is this course for?
Are you a therapist or counsellor who wants to work with couples but doesn’t know where to start?
This course will help you be an effective, potent couples therapist and give you an insight into how working with couples is differnet to working with individuals.
Over the two days you will learn practical techniques that you can take away and use immediately
CPD Hours: 11
For further details and to book please head over to The Affinity Centre