Bereavement Champion and Awareness Training in Pregnancy and Infant Loss
Time & Location
About The Event
Training from the Foundation for Infant Loss Training
An excellent opportunity to learn how to best support bereaved families following a pregnancy or infant loss
For this training bereaved parents will share their stories - sharing both positive and negative experiences with professionals
- Supporting parents: A counsellors perspective
- An overview of Infant loss in the UK
- Working with bereaved parents: addressing concerns such as "what to say and what not to"
- Support available for parents: A geographical lottery?
- Supporting parents with subsequent pregnancies after loss: The emotional rollercoaster
Who is this course for? Suitable for anyone working with bereaved families.
After completion of this training you will be fully trained in this area, enabling you to deliver the Foundation for Infant Loss training sessions to others if you so choose. (all resources and materials will be provided in order for you to do so).
Early bird offer is £100 until 1st June 2019 to include certificate, lunch and all day refreshments
BOOK NOW via EMAIL HERE