Creative Exploration of Boundaries and Intuition
Time & Location
About The Event
Training from the Chrysalis Awakening
This short workshop is focused on sharing creative techniques that explore one of the most common issues we come across, our boundaries, and provides an opportunity to look at just how intact they are. We'll also be looking at how we can better access our intuition and how we can help to raise its voice above all the noise of our competing messages - not least from our logical brain.
We all need healthy relationships in our lives. But sometimes our desire for closeness, love and affirmation, amongst other things, overrides the boundaries that serve us best. So, let's explore our emotional and physical boundaries, or lack of them and learn how to establish or re-establish them so that we can feel safe and secure in our relationships and bring our needs and our boundaries back into balance.
- Do you know where your boundaries are?
- Do you have an appropriate wall and gate that is under your conscious control?
- Or are you left wide open?
- Can you step through your boundary when you choose to?
- Can you stop others invading your boundary?
We all have intuition - the ability to understand something as a result of a feeling, a 'knowing', a gut reaction. But our intuition is often competing with other voices of pressure, self-doubt, logic, time, blame or even judgement. By bringing it to our conscious mind on a more regular basis we are able to access this deeper layer of knowledge, wisdom and insight to create greater harmony in our lives. So, let's raise our awareness of our intuition so we can notice and listen to it more.
- Do you listen to your 'gut'?
- What do you do when you 'feel' things aren't going right?
- Do you trust yourself to act when you have a flash of inspiration?
- Do you follow your hunches?
For more information and booking head to HERE