Forgotten Mums - Working with the threat or removal of children from their mums
Time & Location
About The Event
Training from the Motherwell, Cheshire
Live training delivered online – Join experienced therapist, maternal mental health expert and CEO of Motherwell Cheshire for this inspiring workshop. All you need is a quiet place to watch, a computer or tablet and strong internet signal, the rest is easy: simply book your place HERE
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
Health professionals, Counsellors, social worker, family support workers, or any professionals involved with working with mums with social care involvement. This course will help provide a clearer understanding of the legal process and also how to work with the mums to engage and support them therapeutically.
OUTCOMES OF THE COURSE
On completion of the day you will be able to:
- Have a understanding of the legal process that some mums face
- Understand the barriers in getting mums to engage
- Have a greater understanding of how to work therapeutically with mums who have children removed
- Consider confidentiality, safeguarding and own responsibilities.
- Hear from a mum herself who has been through the process and hear her own lived experience
- Learn more about the Believe project
For more information and booking head to the Eventbrite site HERE