Mental Health Conference: What next? Life after Covid
Time & Location
About The Event
Topics covered at this event will include:
- Mens Mental Health - Guest speaker from Warrington MoveMENt
- Birth Trauma - Guest speaker from Make Birth Better
Other guest Speakers to be confirmed for the topics off:
- The impact of Covid on teens.
- Understanding Mental Health and the BAME community.
- Poverty and the links to Mental Health.
Kate Blakemore BA (hons) Bus. Man.
Kate is a person centred counsellor and has her own private practice Cherry Tree Counselling. Kate is also the founder of Motherwell Cheshire a charity set up to support the mental health and wellbeing of mums.
Kate has developed the Believe Project a project that supports the mental health of mums that are at risk of or have had their children removed from their care.
For more info and to book, head over to Eventbrite