Thu, 02 Apr|
Via ZOOM online
Pregnancy and Infant Loss Online Training by Zoom video conferencing - April
Train via Zoom with the award winning Foundation for Infant Loss
Time & Location
02 Apr 2020, 10:00 – 16:00
Via ZOOM online
About The Event
The Foundation has been established for over 11 years. An award winning organisation, training professionals as well as supporting bereaved parents via their online child loss directory.
Pregnancy and Infant Loss Online Training by Zoom video conferencing
The Foundation for Infant Loss: Winners National NHS Awards 2019 for Lifetime Achievement for Infant Loss Education
Dates: 10am - 4pm (You only need to attend one)
Thursday 2 April
Friday 3 April
Saturday 4 April
Tuesday 7 April
(If you prefer to receive a recording of the training to access in your own time we can provide this)
The content includes:
- Overview of pregnancy and infant loss
- Infant Loss: Still a Taboo?
- Parents perspectives of loss (SIDS, stillbirth and miscarriage) Parents experiences of what helped and what did not
- Use of language and communication
- Pregnancy and Infant Loss: Likely feelings and behaviors
- Anxiety, Panic attacks, PTSD, PND
- Visualisation exercise
- Legal Viability: How the 24 week mark affects: Registration of Birth, Taking baby home and such
- Exercise: Identifying good and poor practice with a realistic case study film
- When a baby dies in hospital
- Being aware of Options, memory boxes, bereavement photography, the cold cot, the option of taking baby home
- SIDS deaths and the Coroners Court, registration of birth and death
- Women and men - Possible grief differences
- Not forgetting children and Grandparents
- How parents have experienced isolation following pregnancy and infant loss "People did not know what to say"
- The Healing Process - what has helped parents?
- Counselling - Is it accessible enough?
- Bereavement support groups
- Genetic counselling
- Remembering anniversaries
- Subsequent Pregnancies after loss: The emotional roller-coaster
- Supporting yourself as a professional
Reduced rate at this time: £30 per person
To include a days training, course guide and e books sent by email (Pregnancy and Infant Loss: A guide for Professionals and Little Wings - A Mother’s perspective of losing her daughter to SIDS)
Use of our logo and a listing on our website
You can book by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org BOOK NOW!